Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Just saying hi

Hello there and welcome to my blog. I started it to show things I like and share everyday life.

I just came home from my trip to Thailand the other day. (my honeymoon!) It was my second time going there. Last time I went there 2009.

We only had two weeks this time, so we spent the trip in two different places. We arrived in Bangkok and stayed there for a few days, after that we continued to the island Koh Tao. A few days before we had to fly back, we went back to Bangkok.

Since I caught a cold on the flight back, I will slip back into bed right now. There will be more, soon!

1 comment:

  1. .....Did you see the Tiger Show?

    I refuse to ever tell Anna what that is so that when we go to Thailand someday she will just think we are going to see adorable striped furry things.

    Won't she be surprised >_>""

    ReplyDelete