Yesterday was my last free day. I picked up my husband in the afternoon and we went to Ikea to buy some things for the apartment. Of course we bought much more than planned, which always seems to be the case when you enter Ikea. I love wandering around there and look at all the rooms. You can always collect such nice ideas for you own home.Afterwards we went to the grocery store. The nearest one to our home is Lidl. It's okay for standard shopping. Since I am vegan, it doesn't offer any special stuff for me. When we have to do bigger purchases, we go to a big Edeka Center. You can get about anything there when it comes to food. Soy ice cream, vegan meat balls, bio food. (but that's only in big Edeka Centers. The small ones are sometimes more like a big Kiosk.)
When we came home, my husband started to put the things together we bought at Ikea while I made dinner.
Today is my first day back to work and I'm really looking forward to it. I got up early with my husband. This way I have a lot of time in the morning before leaving for work. I use it to have breakfast and do some yoga.


No comments:
Post a Comment